Check here for the latest reports on news from Stafford County. You can email her at email@example.com.
Committee schedule altered
A few changes were made to some of the board’s standing committees during a discussion at Saturday morning’s special meeting.
Here are the members and the meeting times:
- Paul Milde, Cord Sterling, Ty Schieber (replaces Gary Snellings)
- Meets at 1 p.m., third Tuesdays
Community and Economic Development committee
- Paul Milde, Susan Stimpson, Bob Thomas
- Meets at noon, first Tuesdays
Finance, Audit and Budget committee
- Cord Sterling, Susan Stimpson, Bob Thomas
- Meets at 1:30 p.m., first Tuesdays
Public Safety committee
- Gary Snellings, Jack Cavalier, Ty Schieber
- Meets as needed
Supervisors briefly discussed changing the start time of their afternoon sessions to 2 p.m., but decided against it. The infrastructure committee will be the only committee to meet on certain weeks to allow meetings to be longer, because they tend to take the most time.