Check here for the latest reports on news from Stafford County. You can email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Board’s Tuesday closed meeting agenda
The board just went into closed session as part of the afternoon meeting. Here’s their agenda today:
1) Consultation with legal counsel regarding the lawsuits being addressed by the Widewater Litigation Review Committee
2) discussion of the award of a public contract under the Private Public Transportation Act (PPTA) for County Road Bond projects
3) discussion concerning a prospective business where no previous announcement has been made of the business’ interest in locating its facilities in the county
4) discussion regarding the potential disposition of county-owned property in the Courthouse area to be used for educational purposes
5) discussion and consultation with legal counsel regarding the award of a public contract(s) for a parks and recreational facility and services
6) discussion and consultation with legal counsel regarding the potential acquisition of real property for a public purpose(s), including economic development, pertaining to the Technology and Research Park
Update: Supervisor Bob Thomas added “legal counsel on the TDR ordinance” as the board was certifying the closed session.