Check here for the latest reports on news from Stafford County.
Board’s Tuesday closed meeting agenda
The board just went into closed session as part of the afternoon meeting. Here’s their agenda today:
1) Consultation with legal counsel regarding the lawsuits being addressed by the Widewater Litigation Review Committee
2) discussion of the award of a public contract under the Private Public Transportation Act (PPTA) for County Road Bond projects
3) discussion concerning a prospective business where no previous announcement has been made of the business’ interest in locating its facilities in the county
4) discussion regarding the potential disposition of county-owned property in the Courthouse area to be used for educational purposes
5) discussion and consultation with legal counsel regarding the award of a public contract(s) for a parks and recreational facility and services
6) discussion and consultation with legal counsel regarding the potential acquisition of real property for a public purpose(s), including economic development, pertaining to the Technology and Research Park
Update: Supervisor Bob Thomas added “legal counsel on the TDR ordinance” as the board was certifying the closed session.