Five arrested, one sought in assault and robbery
Five people have been arrested and a Fredericksburg man is being sought in connection with a burglary and assault in Orange County.
Jason Loving, 31, is wanted on one count of burglary with intent to commit assault and battery while armed with a deadly weapon, according to a news release from the Orange County Sheriff’s Office.
Sheriff’s deputies responded to a home in Unionville at 8:38 p.m. Monday on a report of assault and battery. They found that three people had been assaulted, and a burglary and robbery had taken place, the release said.
The release said three victims were taken to local hospitals for various injuries, including some described as being serious in nature.
After investigation, the release said, the following arrests were made:
- Michael T. Dyer, 24, of Rhoadesville, on charges of three counts of malicious wounding and one count of burglary with intent to commit assault and battery while armed with a deadly weapon.
- Crystal E. Proffitt, 24, of Orange, on one count of conspiracy to commit robbery and one count of conspiracy to commit malicious wounding.
- Erin P. Young, 26, of Unionville, on one count of burglary with intent to commit assault and one count of conspiracy to commit malicious wounding.
- Ryan Watson, 28, of Fredericksburg, on two counts of malicious wounding.
- William Mangion, 31, of Gordonsville, on one count of malicious wounding.
The Sheriff’s Office did not provide additional details about the incident.
Anyone with information about the incident or the whereabouts of Loving is asked to contact Sheriff’s Office investigator Johnny Thomas or Lt. Brad Darnell at 540/672-1200.