Healthy Life Virginia offers news and notes to improve your body, mind and spirit.
Autumn grape trio
This recipe comes from registered dietitian Jennifer Motl, who says, “The beautiful green, red and purple globes in this fruit salad look as good as they taste. Packed with flavor and antioxidants like resveratrol, familiar grapes may well be one of the first superfoods. Try some different varieties this fall when they’re at their peak. Red and green grapes are readily available. For the third grape in this fruit salad trio, try something more unusual, such as the fragrant purple Concord grapes or tiny champagne grapes if you can find them.”
- 1 ½ cups green grapes
- 1 ½ cups red grapes
- 1 cup Concord or wine grapes
- ¼ cup whole milk Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Mix together yogurt and honey. Stir in grapes.
- Serve room temperature and refrigerate leftovers.
1. Be respectful. No personal attacks.
2. Please avoid offensive, vulgar, abusive, hateful or defamatory language.
3. Read and follow THE RULES.
4. Please notify us by flagging posts that are inappropriate.
Posts that include links, and posts from users with unverified e-mail addresses may take longer to appear.