This blog is maintained by the public information office of Germanna Community College.
RSVP for “A Place at the Table” talk about challenges local women leaders faced
RSVP now for “A Place at the Table,” featuring local women leaders talking about overcoming gender-related challenges Tuesday from 4 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. at Germanna Community College’s Fredericksburg Campus.
The event is free and open to the public and will be followed by a reception.
It will be held at Sealy Auditorium on Germanna’s Fredericksburg Area Campus in Spotsylvania.
Germanna’s Center for Workforce and Community Education will host the program, which will be moderated by Jeanne Wesley, the college’s vice president for workforce development.
- Linda Worrell, chief executive officer, Worrell Management Group
- Kathy Wall, executive vice president, Mary Washington Healthcare
- Nicole J. Thompson, executive director, Leadville Lake County Economic Development Corporation
- Susan Spears, president & CEO, Fredericksburg Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Jan Erkert, managing partner, Spangler Erkert and Associates