This blog features news on local food finds, tales from home cooks and inspiration to help you have fun in your own kitchen.
Fredericksburg food: What’s on your bucket list?
Food writer Kurt Rabin last week published his “bucket list” of 20 Fredericksburg-area food experiences that shouldn’t be missed. You can find that list here.
Today, Spotsylvania County resident Chris Stoddard weighed in with a letter to the editor listing five more must-eats:
- Scafa’s chicken and shrimp in Spotsylvania
- Grilled Heart of Romaine at Bistro Bethem in Fredericksburg
- Pho soup at Pho Huy in Spotsylvania
- Conveyor-belt sushi at Kappa Garden in Spotsylvania
- Banana Split Blizzard at Dairy Queen
So now it’s to you: What Fredericksburg-area restaurant creations would be on your “bucket list?”