This blog includes news about City Hall, city schools and other 22401 news.Pamela Gould reports on City Hall. You can reach her at 540-735-1972 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Robyn Sidersky reports on city schools. You can reach her at 540-374-5413 or email@example.com.
Visit our Facebook page.Follow @fxbgcitybeat
What you’re reading
Last week, City Beat passed the 100,000-mark for page views since we made the switch to WordPress blog software this spring. We have access to limited statistics on which posts are being read the most, but I thought this would be an interesting time to offer a peek at what seems to generate the most interest.
As you can see below, it’s a varied list, from restaurant news, to Kalahari happenings, to the mayor’s comments on downtown. And whether the blog post gets promoted on the Fredericksburg.com homepage also plays a big role. Take a look for yourself. This top-10 list starts with the most-viewed post on City Beat:
- Bavarian Chef could take former Claiborne’s spot
- Sewer work to close Kenmore/William intersection next week
- EDA fees and JumpStart grants
- Tulip poplar at James Monroe to be removed Thursday
- Mayor: EDA “irresponsible”
- Next week: Kalahari, budget, apartments in Celebrate Va.
- Mayor concerned about downtown
- Morning Buzz – July 9, 2010
- Downtown parking, to be continued…
- VDOT weighs in on Kalahari sign