‘DMV 2 Go’ to be in Ladysmith March 12
The mobile office of the Division of Motor Vehicles will be in Ladysmith on from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. on March 12.
It will be at the Ladysmith Fire Department, which is at 17401 Jefferson Davis Highway, Ruther Glen, Va 22546.
The office offers the following services:
- Apply for or renew your ID card-available for adults, children and veterans.
- Apply for or renew your driver’s license–take the road and knowledge tests, get your picture taken.
- Get a copy of your driving record.
- Reinstate driving privileges.
- Obtain vehicle titles, license plates, decals, transcripts.
- Order disabled parking placards or plates.
- Purchase hunting and fishing licenses and temporary boat registrations.
- Update your address on your DMV record, as well as your organ donation status and voter registration address.
- Request a personal identification number to set up a myDMV account — conduct secure transactions on the DMV website, www.dmvnow.com.
- Search for other state services through a Virginia Internet portal.