Ladysmith Village Fall Festival starts Saturday
Ladysmith Village Fall Festival is Oct. 9 – 10 from noon to 4 p.m.
It’s free and open to everyone!
Here’s a blurb from the website, http://www.ladysmithvillage.com/fallfestival:
We are celebrating the harvest season.
Join us for a weekend of festivities to celebrate the harvest season in Ladysmith Village®, a flourishing community in a small-town setting between Fredericksburg and Richmond. Come and experience all the fun going on in Ladysmith Village while touring the new homes by The Christopher Companies and Ryan Homes, both of whom will be offering great buyer incentive packages the weekend of the festival. Register to win a grand prize after completing a model home tour.†
• Great food and entertainment for adults
• Activities, crafts and food for the kids
• Special builder incentives for all buyers
• Community Business Fair -
including home mortgage consultants
• Pumpkin painting
• The Great Pumpkin Community Parade
• Carnival games and prizes
• Stage performances and DJ music
• Pony rides and hay maze
• Moonbounces and slides
**Thanks for the tip, EricD!