Free Lance-Star reporter Robyn Sidersky covers Caroline County government and schools. You can reach her at 540/374-5413 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You can follow coverage on Facebook or Twitter as well.
Bicycling for Safe Communities
- For immediate release
- April 30, 2010
- “Bicycling for Safe Communities” Slated for May 15 at Caroline Pines
- Bowling Green -County Administrator Percy Ashcraft announced today that the 5th Annual Caroline County Department of Parks & Recreation “Bicycling for Safe Communities” will be held Saturday, May 15, 2010 at the Caroline Pines subdivision near Carmel Church. The event will begin at 9:30 a.m. and conclude at 1 p.m.
- “Bicycling for Safe Communities” brings communities and public safety agency representatives together to promote safety awareness. Past locations for the event include the Town of Port Royal, Bowling Green and the Campbell’s Creek subdivision near Ladysmith.
- “Join your friends and neighbors for a fun day of bicycling on May 15 at Caroline Pines and learn how to make your community a safer place” said Ashcraft.
- This is a family event free to the public. For more information, contact the Parks & Recreation office at (804) 633-7277.