Our 2014 Fredericksburg Business Insider sponsors
|Click here for information on sponsorships|
Lindley Estes is a business writer for The Free Lance-Star and Fredericksburg.com. This blog is on Fredericksburg-area business. Send an e-mail to Lindley Estes.
Chamber announces 2015 Leadership Fredericksburg class
The Fredericksburg Regional Chamber of Commerce has announced the 2015 class of its Leadership Fredericksburg program.
The class, which runs from September 2014 through May 2015, helps local business people deepen their leadership skills by collaboration with community leaders.
The fellows will begin with an executive coaching session by Greg Hiebert or Susan Spears, program co-facilitators. Each fellow will be paired with a trained mentor from the business community who will support his or her progress through the program.
The participants will then divide into teams to partner with an area non-profit to aid in its growth.
Upon graduating in May, members of the 2015 Class may join the Leadership Fredericksburg Alumni Association and have opportunities to serve on the Leadership Advisory Board, mentor future participants, take a leadership role in the alumni and help implement future programs.
The 2015 fellows:
- Dwayne Baptist, Dwayne Baptist and Associates
- Andrea Cordray, University of Mary Washington
- Justin Cruise, Rappahannock Electric Cooperative
- Keith Dodd, DLR Contracting
- Karen Drilling, Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center
- Melanie Edwards, Atlantic Builders
- Rita Girard, City of Fredericksburg
- Dave Grose, Marine Corps Base Quantico
- Dave Guzman, C&F Bank
- Alison Hieber, Germanna Community College
- Andrea Hornung, Stafford County
- Nikki James, Union First Market Bank
- Selena Kairys, Vickers & Nolan Enterprises
- Kyle Kneeland, Cushman & Wakefield | Thalhimer
- Lori Knowles, Stafford County
- Erica Link, Flatter & Associates
- Debra Marinari, Mary Washington Healthcare
- Laura McKinnon, Community Bank of the Chesapeake
- Suzie Medina, Fredericksburg Christian School
- Greg Mellors, Wells Fargo
- Ann Myers, Rappahannock United Way
- Barry Nielsen, Mary Washington Healthcare
- Frank Rhoades, Quarles
- James Roberson, Roberson’s Music
- Kathy Sandor, University of Mary Washington
- Dave Schiller, Schiller Enterprises
- Amanda Sumiel, King George County
- Michael Taggert, Plumb Magic, LLC.