Our 2014 Fredericksburg Business Insider sponsors
|Click here for information on sponsorships|
Lindley Estes is a business writer for The Free Lance-Star and Fredericksburg.com. This blog is on Fredericksburg-area business. Send an e-mail to Lindley Estes.
King George deeds, December 2012
The following deeds were recorded in King George County in December 2012.
- Jeffrey D. and Christie N. Cowan to Seth Leland Williamson, 12.33 acres, Potomac District, $209,750.
- Party Walls Inc. to Michael A. and Lauren M. Laich, lot 34, Brookehaven, $329,000.
- SABR Mortgage Loan 2008-1 REO Subsidiary-1 LLC to Chrisman McSpadden, lot 9, Worman Estates, Potomac District, $280,199.
- Weston Homes Inc. to Timothy A. and Rachelle M. Smith, lot 16, section 11, Presidential Lakes, $250,000.
- Tommy W. and Sandra M. Henderson to Matthew P. and Jennifer A. Montross, lot 61, section 10, Presidential Lakes, $159,000.
- Nectar Projects Inc., trustee, Christopher R. Brown and April L. Dawson–Brown to Nationstar Mortgage LLC, 10.27 acres, Shiloh District, lot 4, Captains’ Cove, $1,109,889.
- Robert J. Coatney to Carl J. Debernard Jr. and Keri Debernard, lots 5 and 6, block D, Fairview Village, $246,500.
- Joyce Ann Dodson and Raymond C. Hawkins to K&C Properties LLC, 0.83 acre, Shiloh District, $45,000.
- Rebecca Donceel to Sherry A. Hunter, 1.1 acres, Rappahannock District, $249,900.
- James C. and Catherine L. Smith to Stuart M. and Suzanne Hardesty, 2.54 acres, Rappahannock District, $254,900.
- Payne Street LLC to Hazel Homes LLC, lot 99, section 1, Hopyard Farm and lots 147A, 169A and 180A, section 2, Hopyard Farm, $391,000.
- HSBC Bank USA NA, trustee, to Dorrell F. Ritchie, lot 41, Ferry Dock Crossing, Potomac District, $250,000.
- Commonwealth Trustees LLC, substitute trustee, and Reginald S. Lee Sr., to Citibank NA, trustee, 2.65 acres, Rappahannock District, $124,780.
- TBRM Investments LLC to CMH Homes Inc., lot 26, section 3, Presidential Lakes, $27,500.
- Robert and Sandra Wilder to Ernie and Dorothy Oliver, 1 acre, Potomac District, $198,000.
- Fannie Mae, also known as Federal National Mortgage Association, to Michael B. Kroner, 2.5 acres, Shiloh District, $128,800.
- Bilt-Rite Custom Homes Inc. to CMH Homes Inc., 2.24 acres, Shiloh District, $50,000.
- Frank Dover, also known as Francis D. Dover Jr. to Richard P. Koch, trustee, and Joanna E. Koch, trustee, 2.24 acres, Potomac District, $600,000.
- Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corp. to Foundation Residential LLC, lot 30, Duclos Townhouses, $49,000.
- Hazel Homes LLC to Roy B. Perry III and Ingrid H. Perry, lot 151A, section 2, Hopyard Farm, $283,050.
- Candyee G. Scheerschmidt to Sharon M. Kehrer, lot 38, section 2, part 2 of Bayberry Estates, formerly Cloverdale, $146,000.
- Eastern Virginia Properties Inc. and Ridgepoint Homes Inc. to Westbrooke Homes LLC, lot 4, Blanton, $62,500.
- Charles E. Booth to Nicholas A. Reynolds, lot 8, section M, Eden Estates, $157,500.
- Walter Jervis Sheffield and Herbert M. Hewitt, special commissioners on behalf of Jane Elizabeth Marders, Lissette Marie Marders and Norman Raye Marders Jr. to CS Rentals LC, 2 parcels, Shiloh District, $165,000.
- Eastern Virginia Properties Inc. and RidgePoint Homes Inc. to Westbrooke Homes LLC, lot 3A, Blanton, $45,000.
- Fannie Mae, also known as Federal National Mortgage Association to Rachel D. Langley, 2.21 acres, Rappahannock District, $187,000.
- FFC Properties LLC to Patricia A. Hart, lot 50, section 11, Presidential Lakes, $220,000.
- Vernon F. and Brande L. Cline to Jason Jay and Sara Kreider, lot 35, Worman Estates, $285,000.
- Fannie Mae, also known as Federal National Mortgage Association, to Joel D. Montalvo, lot 18, section 1, Chatham Village, $299,900.
- Payne Street LLC to Hazel Homes LLC, lot 100, section 1, Hopyard Farm and lot 182A, section 2, Hopyard Farm, $230,000.
- Carriage Park Inc. to Armando Flores, 2 parcels, Rappahannock District, $351,000.
- Eastern Virginia Land Co. Inc. to Charles W. and Cheryl A. Eisele, lot 2, Kings Charter, 15 acres, Rappahannock District, $115,000.
- Donald E. Howison and James A. Howison, heirs of Charles Lewis Howison, to Weston Homes Inc., lot 114, section 5, The Meadows at Dahlgren, $125,000.
- Kimberly Haywood Whitmore to Weston Homes Inc., 2 parcels, Shiloh District, $60,000.
- Richard E. Lomax to John R. and Donna J. Baker, 0.8 acre, Shiloh District, $60,000.
- Doris B. Shulse to Stephen P. and Jacqueline D. DeVore, lot 3, Peppermill Estates, 0.97 acre, Rappahannock District, $270,000.
- Justin Thacker to Melody J. Graves, 10.09 acres, lot 17, Green Heights, Potomac District, $354,900.
- Robin Sharps, Tracey M. Reed, Tina L. Campbell–Vincent and Glorine O. Campbell to Larry M. and Shirley A. Robinson, $225,000.
- Scott A. and Dawn J. Younger to Raymond E. Edwards III and Deborah M. Edwards, lots 14 and 15, section 9, Presidential Lakes, $175,000.
- Potomac Landing Development Corp. to Heeman Construction Inc., lots 74, 75, 76, 78 and 79, section 3, Potomac Landing, $814,000.
- Maloyna W. Johnson to Bruce and Lisa Hough, 5.08 acres, Potomac District, $251,000.