Our 2014 Fredericksburg Business Insider sponsors
|Click here for information on sponsorships|
Bill Freehling is a business writer for The Free Lance-Star and Fredericksburg.com. This blog is on Fredericksburg-area business. Send an e-mail to Bill Freehling.
FAAR installs 2013 officers, honors members
The Fredericksburg Area Association of Realtors installed its officers for 2013 and handed out a number of awards at a dinner held earlier this month at the University of Mary Washington’s Jepson Alumni Executive Center.
Suzanne Brady, an agent with Century 21 AdVenture Redwood, will be FAAR’s 2013 president. The remaining leadership team will be:
- President-Elect: Debbie Irwin, Coldwell Banker Elite
- Vice President: Brooke Miller, Long & Foster
- Secretary: Christine Singhass, Realty World Select
- Treasurer: Linda Fosdick, Dockside Realty
- Directors: Sabrina Anderson, Coldwell Banker Carriage House Realty; Jane Wallace, RE/MAX Bravo; Bob Mercurio, Long and Foster; Jorge Robert, Coldwell Banker Elite; Karin Whitley, Coldwell Banker Elite; Arlene Mason, Coldwell Banker Carriage House Realty; Immediate Past President Chip Taylor, Century 21 Battlefield
- Affiliate of the Year: Donna Schmidt of American Home Shield
- President’s Award: Cory Green
- Silver Circle Awards (25 years of continuous membership in FAAR): Pamela Douglas, Coldwell Banker Carriage House Realty; Mildred Kelly, Champion Realty; Betty Nolan Kaiser, Long & Foster; Cheryl Saunders, Johnson & Glazebrook; Ralph Skidmore, La Casa Realty; Mark Sullivan, Century 21 Battlefield; Catherine Welch, Century 21 AdVenture Redwood
- Realtor Emeritus: Lewis Graves, Coldwell Banker Carriage House Realty; Betty Jo Morecock, Betty Jo Morecock Realtors; Grant Mullen, Grant Mullen Realty & Appraisal; Stanley Palivoda, Century 21 Battlefield
- Good Neighbor Award: Penny Traber, 1st Choice Better Homes and Land; Audrey Gardner, Long & Foster