Our 2014 Fredericksburg Business Insider sponsors
|Click here for information on sponsorships|
Bill Freehling is a business writer for The Free Lance-Star and Fredericksburg.com. This blog is on Fredericksburg-area business. Send an e-mail to Bill Freehling.
King George deeds, November 2012
- Celerity Ventures LLC to Johnny Lee, lot 42, section 1, Chatham Village, $329,000.
- Kevin Dillard to Whitney V. Bowler, lot 2, Potomac Ridge, 1.39 acres, Potomac District, $150,000.
- Metro DC 1 LLC to Maria C. Vastola, lot 56, section 2, Potomac Landing, $299,000.
- John B. Jewell to William and Margaret Journigan, 15.51 acres, Shiloh District, Hunters Ridge, $325,000.
- Charles H. and Sonia Renee Parker to Mark and Sahsha A. Kochanowicz, lots 51 and 52, section 8, Presidential Lakes, $155,200.
- Westbrooke Homes LLC to Douglas S. Patterson, lot 2A, Blanton, Rappahannock District, $220,000.
- Professional Foreclosure Corporation of Virginia, substitute trustee, Tanya and Donnell Hall to FCC Properties LLC, lot 28, section 1, Chatham Village, $243,900.
- Bayview Loan Servicing LLC to CJJT LLC, 2.39 acres, Shiloh District, $75,000.
- Brandon L. and Alison Harper, formerly Alison M. Raines, to Alfonso and Rose Marie Vastola, lot 327, section 3, Hopyard Farm, $265,000.
- Herbert M. Hewitt, Esq., special commissioner, Theresa Crusoe Whitaker and Edward E. Crusoe Jr. to Russell W. and Rebecca B. Reed, 30.92 acres, Potomac District, $60,000.
- ReconTrust Co. N.A., ALG Trustee LLC and Henry J. Muschette III to Foundation Residential LLC, 1.43 acres, Rappahannock District, $102,851.
- Michael R. and Debra D. Roper to Robert L. Muscolino and Thomas M. Burrell II, 10 acres, Shiloh District, $69,900.
- Christopher W. Hines to David P. Stamper Jr. and Tiffany A. Stamper, lot 64, section 2, Fox Run, $333,500.
- Thomas F. Williams Jr., substitute trustee, to Stanley Shawn Palivoda, 2.43 acres, Potomac District, $76,400.
- Eric Karl Hollis and April Dawn Hollis to Misty Kaye Rich, lot 66, section 5, Presidential Lakes, $206,000.
- William H. Lee and Sheila A. Lee to Michael and Jennifer P. Knutson, lot 48, section 1, Hopyard Farm, $270,000.
- Melissa Vaught and Laura S. Vaught to Carmen Judith Cruz, 10 acres, Potomac District, $200,000.
- E.H. Sullivan Living Trust, Laurie Settle, trustee, to Maclovio and Marie Herrera, lot 6, Weedon Estates, 10 acres, $59,900.
- The Secretary of Veterans Affairs to Joseph Jones Jr., 2.49 acres, Rappahannock District, lot 75, section 1A, Culpeper Commons at Cleydael, $279,900.
- Fannie Mae, also known as Federal National Mortgage Association, to Mark and Shari Bradshaw, lot 9, section 9, Presidential Lakes, $120,000.
- Mattie Newton Shelton, executor of the estate of John Douglas Shelton, to Huong Thi Thai, 3 parcels, Potomac District, $540,000.
- US Bank National Association, trustee, to Benjamin Stanley Zywusko, 1.01 acres, Rappahannock District, lot 21, Peppermill Estates, $209,000.
- Don E. and Kari K. Hollenbeck to Nicholas A. Koelkebeck, lot 48R, addition to Eden Estates, $165,000.
- Elliott & Associates Builders Developers Inc. to Phillip P. Norris, lot 52, section 14, Presidential Lakes, $160,000.
- Matthew R. Thompson to Sherry D. Linhares, 1.22 acres, Rappahannock District, $160,000.
- Andrew M. and Amanda H. Brooks to Stephen P. and Bethany M. Shallenberger, lots 14, 15 and 16, section 8, Presidential Lakes, $265,000.
- Hazel Homes LLC to Matthew Eric Wright, lot 184A, section 2, Hopyard Farm, $349,900.
- Robert Van Valzah III and Alice P. Van Valzah to Radley Management LLC, 1 acre, Potomac District, $160,000.
- Gray Manor LLC to Thomas Campus, lot 3, Gray Manor Estates, $239,000.
- Roger and Dianna J. Gibbs to James H. and Gretchen E. Yee, lot 55, section 2, King George on the Potomac, $380,000.
- James H. and Gretchen E. Yee to Carolyn B. Klopp, lot 49, section 1, Canterbury, Shiloh District, $299,900.
- Westbrooke Homes LLC to Kimberly D. Smith, lot 29, Willow Hill, $264,450.