Our 2014 Fredericksburg Business Insider sponsors
|Click here for information on sponsorships|
Lindley Estes is a business writer for The Free Lance-Star and Fredericksburg.com. This blog is on Fredericksburg-area business. Send an e-mail to Lindley Estes.
Chamber announces next Leadership Fredericksburg class
The Fredericksburg Regional Chamber of Commerce on Tuesday announced the next participants in its popular Leadership Fredericksburg program.
The sixth class to go through the Chamber’s nine-month program will start Sept. 21. Class members are coached on how to develop their leadership skills, and they tackle service projects through nonprofits that could benefit the region as a whole.
Here are the participants in the Leadership Fredericksburg Class of 2013:
- Paola Benavente, Courtyard by Marriott Historic District Fredericksburg
- Lisa Biever, The Community Foundation of the Rappahannock River Region
- Chris Cannon, Hilldrup Companies
- Dave Capaz, Stafford County Government
- Jeff Covino, Flatter & Associates
- Rob Dodd Jr., DLR Contracting Inc.
- Christina Eggenberger, University of Mary Washington
- April Eldridge, Atlantic Builders
- Ashland Evans, Mary Washington Healthcare
- Bill Freehling, The Free Lance-Star Publishing Co.
- Quincey Garcia, Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center
- Kambia Gordon, Mary Washington Healthcare
- Jason Hair, Drs. Smart, Mitchell, & Tsai
- Brenda Hisghman, SunTrust Bank
- Kris Holmberg, Rappahannock Electric Cooperative
- Stacy Horne, Allstate
- Adam Janney, Adamson Homes
- Dolores Lecky, Cushman & Wakefield | Thalhimer
- Elise Madison, Family Preservation Services
- Melinda May, Hazel Land Companies, Inc.
- Solomon McClintock, Union First Market Bank
- Julie Rettinger, Rappahannock Goodwill Industries
- Dan Santillo, Quarles Petroleum
- Linwood Thomas, Fredericksburg Regional Alliance
- Michelle Caldwell Thompson, CTI Real Estate
- Barry Waldman, Jarrell, Hicks, & Waldman
- Dan Wildman, LifeCare Medical Transports, Inc.
- Angela Williams-Tasky, iManufacturing, LLC