Virginia is booming with craft beer activity and this is the blog that will keep you updated on local beer news. Look for behind-the-scenes peeks, news, recipes, interviews and local happenings. The blog is run by Free Lance-Star reporter Robyn Sidersky. If you have suggestions for stories, or would like to contribute, drop us an email. You her at email@example.com.
Blue & Gray hosts Brewfest Saturday
Blue & Gray Brewing Co. will host a beer and music festival Saturday at the brewpub.
- The Pietasters, who recently a soul roots, rock and reggae-inspired album, All Day
- Chris Murray, a ska artist from Los Angeles
- Punk and Buegrass duo Grace and Tony
- The Snails, a ska/rocksteady band
- Chris Wigley, a folk/country artist from Indiana
The brewery will have nine beers on tap.
Those include: the classic lager, Fred Red, Falmouth American Pale Ale, Stonewall Stout, Garryowen Brown Ale, Borman’s Belgian Ale, Summer Saisson Sour, Virginia Hefeweizen, and Washington’s Cherry Wheat.
Lake Anna Winery will also be there and the brewpub will be open during the concert.
The doors open at 6 p.m. and free parking will be available near the brewery.
Tickets are available at the door for $18. (Bonus: you can get them online through Wednesday for $15!)
Blue & Gray is located at 3300 Dill Smith Drive.
Attendees may want to leave early, because the Fredericksburg Fair will be going on nearby.
1. Be respectful. No personal attacks.
2. Please avoid offensive, vulgar, abusive, hateful or defamatory language.
3. Read and follow THE RULES.
4. Please notify us by flagging posts that are inappropriate.
Posts that include links, and posts from users with unverified e-mail addresses may take longer to appear.